We Are Now Accepting ALL Types of Appointment
Goal: Continue To Serve. Make It As Easy As Possible. Be Smart & Keep Everyone Safe.
Hours of Operation:
M: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
T: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
W: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
S: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Closed Daily 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Our Mobile App:
Download the PetPro Connect app to request appointments, medications, message us, and view your pet’s medical records.
Drop Off Procedure:
Curbside Drop-Off & Pick-Up Only. No one is allowed in the building other than staff members for everyone’s health and safety.
When You Arrive:
- Step 1: When you pull into our parking lot, please stop at the check-in booth, make sure you have a mask on, and wait at the stop sign for a designated greeter to check you in. They will tell you where to park. Please remain in your car, keep your mask on, as a technician will come to your car to discuss all clinical history, any concerns and escort your pet into our facility.
- Step 2:
- For appointments, please wait in the parking lot while your pet is seen and have your phone readily available with the ringer turned on.
- For drop-off appointments, you may leave the parking lot, and the doctor’s team will call you with updates.
- Step 3: After the appointment is completed, the doctor’s team will call you to discuss everything, and all payment and checkout details will be completed in the parking lot when your pet is returned to your car.
For more detailed information, please see our CURBSIDE PROCEDURE HANDOUT.
Prescription Food & Medications:
- Step 1: If possible, call ahead for a faster experience.
- Step 2: When you pull into our parking lot, please stop at the check-in booth, make sure you have a mask on, and wait at the stop sign for a designated greeter to assist you with picking up your medication. They will tell you where to park.
- Step 3: If you haven’t paid ahead of time, one of our team members will bring the medications to your car and assist you with your payment.
We now are offering direct food delivery services from Purina and Hills. The food comes directly from the manufacture. Please find the links below.
Hills Prescription Diet: CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Purina Pro Plan: CLICK TO ORDER
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, a missed appointment fee of $55 will be charged.
Less than 24 hours notice = $55 Non-Waivable Fee
More than 24 hours notice = No Fee
With a heavy heart, Meriden Animal Hospital has decided to no longer do In-Room Euthanasias. We are doing this due to COVID-19 and trying our best to keep clients and staff as safe as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience during these exceptionally difficult times and appreciate your understanding.
- Step 1: Give us a call to inform us of your decision and wishes so we may help you during this difficult time.
- Step 2: When you get into the parking lot, give us a call letting us know you are here.
- Step 3: A technician will meet you and your family at your car to escort your pet inside.
- Step 4: We will do the euthanasia procedure as we always do normally with care and compassion.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email or call us.